HOME > access
1-7-29 Suehiro-cho, Tsurumi-ku, Yokohama 230-0045 Japan
The Yokohama area enjoys excellent public transport, and there are three ways from Tsurumi station to Tsurumi campus, by bus, train or taxi. The bus fare is 210 yen, and the train costs 150 yen but you will need to walk a short way from the station. Depending on traffic, a taxi will cost about 1000 yen.
Time required (from Tsurumi station to Tsurumi Campus)
- About 10 minutes by bus.
From bus stop number 7 at the east exit of Tsurumi station (on the JR Keihin-Tohoku rail line), or the west exit of Keikyu-Tsurumi station (on the Keikyu rail line), take the Fureyu-bound Kawasaki-Tsurumi Rinko bus No. 8, and get off at the Riken Shidai Daigakuin-mae bus stop.
- About 20 minutes by train and on foot.
At Tsurumi station, take the JR Tsurumi line train, and get off at Tsurumi-ono station (the second station), and then walk.
- About 8 minutes by taxi.
There is a taxi rank next to the bus stop. Ask for Rikagakukenkyujo.
Time required (from various major stations to Tsurumi station)
- From Yokohama station, about 10 minutes via the JR Keihin-Tohoku line, or about 15 minutes via the Keihin line local train.
- From Kawasaki station, about 3 minutes via the JR Keihin-Tohoku line, or about 4 minutes via the Keihin line local train.
- From Shin-yokohama station (on the Shinkansen line), about 20 minutes via the JR Yokohama line and Keihin-Tohoku line (transfer at Higashi-kanagawa station).
Time required (from airports to Yokohama station)
- From Narita Airport, about 90 minutes via JR Narita Express train, or about the same time via the Tokyo airport bus (or the Keihin Kyuko bus or Keisei bus)
- From Haneda Airport, about 30 minutes via the Haneda Keikyu bus, or about 22 minutes via the Keihin express train